AmeriCorps VISTA Position Available
Develop a how-to manual designed to address vulnerable pantries identified by the 2015 Nielsen Agency Capacity Assessment study that identified gaps in infrastructure or unmet needs for 168 food pantries.
- U.S. Citizen, national, or lawful permanent resident
- College degree preferred
- Serve on a full-time basis for one full year
Benefits and Support
- Education award in the amount of $5,770 or cash stipend of $1,500
- Living allowance of $990 per month
- Health coverage, training, and student loan postponement
APPLY online: https://my.americorps.gov/mp/login.do
Application deadline is August 22, 2016
Position begins September 12, 2016
Call Judy at (540) 815-6129 for more information.
For other opportunities
If you want us to have your resume for future consideration…