Feeding America’s National Advocacy Efforts
To achieve our vision of a hunger-free America, we must build partnerships across the public and private sectors. Everyone can play a role. No other organization or individual can do more to help put food on the table for people in need than our federal government. Feeding America works to educate elected officials about the impact of food insecurity in their communities and identify and advance policy solutions to put struggling families on the road to healthy, hunger-free lives.
Our public policy goals are based on our values and mission. Together, we are working to ensure that:
- No child is at risk of hunger
- Food banks are well stocked to help those in need
- Families have a solid foundation by having access to nutritious food
- People can get help during hard times
Help us advocate for programs and policies that bring relief to individuals and families struggling to get by. Your voice can, and will, make a difference.
Help us spread the word and advocate for the hungry
Follow us on social media to stay up to date on matters of importance, and share content with your friends and followers.
- Twitter: @FASWVA
- Facebook: Feeding America Southwest Virginia
- Google+: Feeding America SWVA
- Instagram: @faswva
- YouTube: Feeding America SWVA
- Pinterest: @faswva
Contact us to learn more about public talks. (Whether you plan to talk on our behalf, or would like a representative of FASWVA to give a talk at your organization)